Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: AG Sighting

  1. #1
    Inactive Member linzystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2005
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went to Target today and ran into someone I know from work, and her daughter was carrying AGT #23!!! I told her I liked her doll (I was tempted to say that I have the same one, but I was a little embarrassed to say it). Anyway, they said they were there looking for a nightgown for the doll since the clothes from AG are so expensive. I felt really bad for her. I wish I had some PJ's to give her...I'm thinking about trying to get my sister to make her a nightgown [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is so nice of you. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •